The DevOps Competences for Smart Cities (Smart-DevOps) is an Erasmus+ KA2/Sector Skills Alliances project that addresses the shortage of digital and transferable skills of public sector employees working in smart cities/municipalities and will support them in their professional development.
Combination of a specific approach (DevOps), field (public sector employees in smart cities and municipalities) and lack of educational programmes or courses in the field meant the project consortium started practically from scratch.
It started with in-depth research and analysis of the needs and available trainings to identify the most competitive and high valued skills and competences, continued with identification of the three new professions/job profiles and concluded by developing a MOOC and specialisation courses based on modular design, utilizes open content (digital OERs), and enables flexible learning pathways.
- How to identify an emerging job profile in a specific field and how to prepare it for developing of training methodologies and contents.
- How to go from identifying job profiles/competence profiles to building an online educational programme that follows ECVET standards. Presentation with examples from Smart-DevOps.
The event is organised within the All Digital Week 2021 campaign and will take place in 24/3/2021 from 16:00 to 17:15.
Registration form and programme of the event can be found here.
More information for the Smart Devops project and Daissy research team can be found in:
- Website: https://devops.uth.gr/dev/
- Website: http://daissy.eap.gr/en
- Facebook : @DAISSyResearchGroup, @SmartDevOpsEU
- Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/daissyresearchgroup/
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/daissy_research, https://twitter.com/devops_smart
- Instagram : @daissy_researchgroup
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org