Title Entrepreneurial Skills for Woman in a Digital World
Acronym Entrepreneurship4Woman (E4W)
Project Number 2018-1-LT01-KA204-047019
Start – End Date 01/12/2018 – 30/11/2020
Duration 24 months
Action KA2-Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices KA204 – Strategic Partnerships for adult education
Funding Agency European Commission
Total Project Funding €134.287,00
Project Homepage http://www.e4w.eu/
The project aims at developing entrepreneurship educational pathway for disadvantaged woman through applying project -based with integrated ICT learning approach in non-formal adult education institutions.
The project hopes to make a modest contribution to alleviating one of the most pressing challenges in Europe – relevant skills for employability. Development of the entrepreneurial skills is identified as competence for lifelong learning by the European Commission and it is seen as a gateway to employment and social inclusion throughout Europe.
The specific objectives are:
- Τo support educators of adult non-formal education institutions in learning and training activities, in the acquisition and use of entrepreneurial knowledge, skills and qualifications to facilitate disadvantaged woman in personal development and employability;
- Through exchanging the practices among partner organizations to develop an activity which includes designing learning strategy and creating training programme to promote greater employability of disadvantaged woman.
- To support improvements in quality and innovation in learning and training systems, institutions and practices.
- To Enhance the attractiveness of entrepreneurial education and training in adult non-formal education institutions.
The acquisition of entrepreneurial knowledge and relevant soft skills through applying project -based with integrated ICT learning approach in non-formal adult education institutions should empower/strengthen educators as well as woman to become more competitive on job market and fulfil entrepreneurial potential.
- Empowerment of 40 educators of adults’ education institutions as supporters of disadvantaged woman to pursue their career paths
- Improved competitiveness for 200 disadvantaged women through enhancing their entrepreneurial skills
- Intellectual outputs (in five languages, English and all partner country languages):
- 01 – Learning concept design and implementation
- 02 – Development of face to face training materials
- 03 – Development and dissemination of e-Guidebook for adult non-formal education organizations.