Title Development of EntreComp and DigComp framework in Higher Education
Project Number 2020-1-TRO1-KA203-094706
Start – End Date 01/12/2020 – 30/11/2022
Duration 24 months
Action KA2 – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices / KA203 – Strategic Partnerships for higher education
Funding Agency European Commission
Total Project Funding 126.070,00€
Project Homepage n/a
The general objective of the project is to develop entrepreneurship and digital skills in Higher Education students through the educational implementation of an educational project based on two of the competency frameworks of the European Union that have been developed in recent years: EntreComp and DigComp.
- Development of entrepreneurial and digital skills in European Higher Education students.
- Training of higher education teachers and trainers in the use of EntreComp and DigComp in order to teach entrepreneurship and innovation skills to their students.
- Training of higher education teachers and trainers on the organization of HACKATHON events as tools to promote innovation and entrepreneurship. Higher Education students will meet to compete in the HACKATHONs (one per partner country) to find solutions to problems related to a Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) assigned to them.
- Promotion of the development of the prototypes created by connecting the creators with other possible sources of financing.
- Promotion of the cooperation between the public administration, associations, companies and educational centres at national and European level.
- Sharing of the good practices developed between partners and participating countries.