14th International Conference on Practical Applications of Agents and Multiagent Systems
University of Sevilla (Spain)
1st-3rd June, 2016
CALL FOR WORKSHOPS
We are already thinking about the next PAAMS conference which will be held in Salamanca on 1-3 June 2016. We are looking for workshops that would highlight some particular aspects of Practical Applications of Agents and Multi-Agent Systems.
Our offer will guarantee the following:
- Local support for installing and managing the reviewing site of the submissions.
- 12 pages per paper, published at SV LNCS / CCIS, if acceptance rate under 60%.
- Synchonization with PAAMS agenda and coordinated deadlines for workshops.
- Duration : X slots of 2 h each for up to 4 papers each, with maximum of 8 slots.
- Standard equipment (videoprojector) and local support all along the workshop.
- Attractive registration including softcover proceedings, 3 lunches, 2 diners.
- No registration at the workshop only since the main session is held at same time.
- Possibility of workshop invited speaker but no direct support from PAAMS.
- Suggestion to install aroundtabel at the end of the workshop for making summary.
We hope this offer will catch your attention. Should you be interested in submitting such a workshop, please contact us (email@example.com) with a proposal before 14th September, 2015. Last year was very successful. With your help in 2016, we look forward to an even more successful event !
Please take into account the invited workshops when submitting your proposal:
- A-Health. Agents and multi-agent Systems for AAL and e-HEALTH.
- Agent-based solutions for Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
- CNSC – MAS for Complex Networks and Social Computation.
- ISCIF – Intelligent Systems and Context Information Fusion.
- MultiAgent System Based Learning Environments.
- Multi-agent based Applications for Smart Grids and Sustainable Energy Systems.
- Intelligent Human-Agent Societies.
More detailed information can be found in: http://paams.net/open-calls/call-for-workshops
PAAMS 2016 Scientific Committee Chairs
Yves Demazeau – Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (France)
Takayuki Ito (Co-Chair) – Nagoya Institute of Technology (Japan)
PAAMS 2016 Organizing Committee Chairs
Javier Bajo – Technical University of Madrid (Spain)
María José Escalona. University of Sevilla (Spain)