Are you interested in bringing older adults and young children together to share knowledge, skills, values and have fun?
Would you like to participate in a free of charge learning programme to develop your skills in intergenerational learning?
If yes, then the TOY online course is what you are looking for!
More than 800 learners from 40 countries have already taken part in the TOY online course, ‘Together Old and Young: An Intergenerational Approach’ that was launched in 2018 and supported by the DAISSy research group of Hellenic Open University.
The online course “Together Old and Young: An Intergenerational Approach” is unique in its focus on young children (0 – 10 years old) and older adults (65+ years old) and aims to promote awareness and expertise to support you in developing good quality, sustainable intergenerational practice. Through this course you will learn about intergenerational practice and discover practical ways to create opportunities for intergenerational learning in your own area.
This course is in English and it is relevant for those who are:
- Early Childhood Education and Care practitioners;
- Primary school teachers (working with 4 to 10 year-olds);
- Social Care practitioners working with older adults;
- Community development workers i.e. practitioners and volunteers working in community groups such as those linked to community social and cultural centres; sports clubs, scouting or religious institutions;
- Practitioners and volunteers working in libraries and museums.
Registration will open on 10 October 2022 at the link